1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
2. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it (legally) from here: Mega or This Click Here
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.oceanic-wow.com
6. Also you'll need our patch CLICK HERE download, extract and paste it inside your WorldofWarcraft-3.3.5\Data folder.
7. If you are going to play Druid download our Druid C Fix and place it in your Addons folder (C:\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a\Interface\AddOns)
NOTE: If anyone is trying to create a new character and it doesn't work, create your character and before it's ready don't click ENTER whenever you want to create it, just move your mouse over to the Accept button on the bottom right corner,wait after 10 sec to press the ACCEPT BUTTON. That's the solution. We are doing this to prevent spamming character creation and this is for the security of the Server. Thank you and Have Fun :).
You may now start p